Complaint Review: tmart

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: ashley — edon Ohio United States of America
tmart

tmart is a major headache...buyers beware...they wont talk to you, Internet

I have been dealing with tmart since november. I ordered three tablets for my three sons. It said shipped in 3-5 days, 2 weeks pass and nothing finally i get an email saying the tablets were on back order and that i could pay extra for another set of tablets in stock so fine i did. Another 3 weeks go by with emails everyday to them with days in between with no response. So here comes christmas and my boys have no tablets to open. Finally they are at the post office, my boys are so excited, we plug them in and charge and thats when i realize only 1 of the 3 actually works!!

I do the live chat and emails to no end until finally i get a label to return my broken items so my new working ones are sent out. It has been a while now and i have emailed so many times and have heard nothing...not one response...i feel as though i wont receive my 2 tablets back and therefore they kept my money. I want a response and answers as to what is going on with my return. So unhappy and tired of this headache from this crappy company and hopefully i am able to stop someone else from this horrible nightmare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tmart/internet/tmart-is-a-major-headachebuyers-bewarethey-wont-talk-to-you-Internet-999090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tmart