• Report: #961995

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: lostsmurffs — New Jersey United States of America
tmart

tmart tmart scam artists Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Would you please offer me your order number?

I had stumbled apon this website while early Christmas shipping and found some unique lighters and ordered them September 15 2012. Two Welles layer after not getting a confirmation email I contacted the website and they sent me a confirmation and only my order number claiming that I could track my order and that it should be arriving within the week.well the week goes by and I email them again this time through there online chat service the lady apologized and said that it would take 20 days from the time I ordered the product for it to get there. Well I counted and waited the 20 days no package and the tracking information that they provided would not let me track the order. I then emailed them yet again and they changed their story to oh it will take 45 days to get there and if it doesn't arrive then we will refund you its now October 30 2012 they will not return my emails at this point i've asked for a refund and I think i'm just going to have to swallow the bullet and admit defeat over $20 worth of Christmas gifts this place is a scam DO NOT BUY FROM TMART!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tmart/internet/tmart-tmart-scam-artists-Internet-961995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tmart

Would you please offer me your order number?

AUTHOR: Sherry ye - (USA)

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I want to know do you have received your order or not? If you didn't get it, please offer me your order number,then I can check it for you right now.
Sometimes,If you order was shipped out via HK warehouse,then it usually take 20-30 days but up to 45 days for delivery.If you didn't receive it,we can offer you reship or refund .
Please feel free to contact me at customercare@tmart.com .
Thanks for your support and patience in advance.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact
us.