Complaint Review: tmart.com

tmart.com

tmart.com FRAUD! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Thanks for your order number

*Author of original report: Order #

*UPDATE Employee: Would you please tell me your order number ?

Placed an order with tmart.com in early September. The website plainly stated the item shipped from a US warehouse, with reciept in 5 to 7 days.

After waiting that time, I looked up the item, looking for a tracking #, only to learn that the item shipped from Hongkong, with a reciept date time of 30 to 45 days! Wondering what happened, I looked up the same item again on their site and it STILL says it ships from the US.........

Well, that sounds a lot like the old bait-n-switch type of fraud to me, as I needed the item in 14 days, and now have to go buy another one locally to get it in time. I would not have ordered it if I knew it would take 30 to 45 days to get it.

Contacted customer service and was told "Sorry"...........that's it, no refund, nothing, just "Sorry".

Luckily, I paid with Paypal and can dispute the charge and get it refunded through them.

I will never use these folks again, and I suppose it is Buyer Beware for others, you have been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tmartcom/internet/tmartcom-FRAUD-Internet-938439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tmart.com

Thanks for your order number

AUTHOR: Sherry ye - (USA)

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your order number.
There is something wrong with our system.So it caused this issue.
For this issue,I have reported it to our Manager.He said that we can resend the item for you from US warehouse.Once you receive the item from HK warehouse,please ship the
item back for us .What do you think of it ?
We are looking forward to your reply.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Best regards
Sherry
CustomerCare@Tmart.com

Order #

AUTHOR: tony - (United States of America)

My order # was 21639487

It was supposed to ship from US, but instead comes form Hongkong.
That's FRAUD

Would you please tell me your order number ?

AUTHOR: Sherry ye - (USA)

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience we caused.

I would like to invite you to leave your specific order number in your comments, it will help us investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems. And we will guarantee your rights and interests that you will be compensated fairly.
Please feel free to contact us at customercare@tmart.com .
Thanks for your support and patience in advance.

Best regards,