• Report: #1131960

5300 Glenwood Avenue Suite 300 Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
  • Phone: (763)519-0000
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

TMC Management Joseph Noonan Joseph Noonan made up lies about my rental history and made me get denied from 2 places already! Minneapolis Minnesota

*UPDATE Employee: Re Case # 57275568

When I first moved into my apartment in 2013 it smelt really bad in the cupboard upbove the sink. This place was a nasty mess. There was dried blood in the bathroom mirror with broken glass. I found glass pieces, pills, hair, barettes, ashes from cigerettes and so much more all around my apartment. This carpet is so dirty that when my great nephew came over he accidently split water on the floor and then he layed in it. When he sat up his shirt was pitch black. Also when I tried to clean these carpets the water that came out was so black you could not see anything. When I moved in I called over 5 times to complain about everything that was wrong. I also had to clean the bathroom wall, because everytime someone would shower the nicotine from the past resident would run down the wall. In this apartment there is only 2 working washers and 2 working dryers, well 1 dryer doesn't dry your clothes well and in order to have them dry you need to add an extra set of quartes. I also run out of hot water daily and they control your heat. I applied to 2 apartments and both denied me, because Joseph Noonan made up a bunch of lies about me, but so does he know I have proofs of all the lies he told about me. I am hopfully getting out of here soon. As soon as I get a forsure yes on an apartment I am sending in my 61 day notice. I would not advise anyone to move into these apartments and tell all your friends. I have heard that this guy does not give your deposits back easily, but I will make sure I get mine. Also you can look up his record he has a disorderly conduct on his record, so you know he must not be a very nice man! I am sure there is more to say, but cannot think right now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMC-Management/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55422/TMC-Management-Joseph-Noonan-Joseph-Noonan-made-up-lies-about-my-rental-history-and-made-1131960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMC Management

Re Case # 57275568

AUTHOR: TMC Management - ()

Becky's outrageously reckless behavior and irresponsible false claims do not change her late payment history and police call record during her tenancy. Becky's  rental application denial was due to her own actions and not those of our firm or anyone else as she pretends to claim.

Our firm accurately and completely disclosed information based on the factual record as was requested.  She wrongly believes that by disparaging others, it will cause people to change the facts regarding her. Our firm did not and will not lie for her.  She needs to get her house in order and stop condemning others who won't lie to deflect from her inexcusable behavior.

Finally, you are here by advised, this matter is being pursued alternatively and any further involvement by our firm will be confined to that action.