Complaint Review: tmobil

• Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: tmobilvictim — Buffalo New York
buffalo, New York USA

tmobil over billing buffalo New York

I have been a loyal customer of t-mobil for 7 years. last year (Nov.2012), we bought 2 android phones and were lied to about what our monthly charges would be. They won't offer an itemized bill on paper so all I can do is go on mytmobil online and look at charges,which, by they way, cannot even be printed out. even if I could, the charges they show do not all have a description of what they are for. Unfortunately, this all was set up approximately one month before you could get service without a contract. Now I am tied to them for over 1 more year. When i call for an explaination of bills they pretend to explain but without paperwork it is almost impossible to keep track of all the dates and chrges they are attempting to explain. Then in march of this year, I had a stroke which caused me to lose my business. I went in to tmobil office to try and remove any un-needed services in order to reduce monthly charges, in which they said they did.however, since then our bill has continuosly increased. They shut our phones off while I was in the hospital for surgery and now they continue to charge full price for services even though the phones are off. I called them on this and they assured me those charges would be removed and they would wave the $40.00 reconection fee,which they did as long as I pay the balance. i went back online to see adjustments and still nothing is being done about offtime service charges. I feel I have been getting lied to, bamboozled with confusing billing proceedures ever since I signed a new contract. Now I am stuck with their insane fees and charges for the next 15 months with no recourse. A warning, Do not sign anything with Tmobil ! You will live to regret it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tmobil/buffalo-New-York-14225/tmobil-over-billing-buffalo-New-York-1077178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tmobil