Complaint Review: TMobile

• Reported By: KADEDID — Colorado Springs Colorado
TMobile
PO Box 660252 Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

TMobile Lousy service and unreal customer service Colorado Springs Colorado

I am on day 5 of no cell service and this is my only phone.I have called several times and my phone has hung up .Iam told they are having problems with there towers and they are aware there is a problem .So since I cannot use my phone,I drove to the local office and got the same story .When I asked what is TMobile going to do about it since I pay my bill every month ,I was told to call Customer service .This is after I told them twice,I cannot call because my phone hans up .DUH! Are they that ignorant or just don't care .I have heard there tower story many times in California,heard the same story when I first moved to Colorado and now Iam hearing the same again.Can't wait till Oct 7th ,then I won't have to deal with them any longer because although they advertise no contracts ,they still charge if you leave before your term date .Yep another lie

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMobile-/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80911/TMobile-Lousy-service-and-unreal-customer-service-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-1078487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMobile