Complaint Review: Tmobile 718 219 7367

• Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: celia — hyattsville Maryland
Tmobile 718 219 7367
200 West 40th StreetNew York, New YorkUSA hyattsville, Maryland USA

Tmobile 718 219 7367 this store asks me for 900 dollars deposit and never returns it to me the guy named David asked me to pay 900 dollars deposit for purchasing a line and he never returns the money hyattsville Maryland

I had the same experience and is trying to get my money back. I actually live in DC and I visited NY for an interview. During my visit at NY, my phone was disconnected so I purchased a T-mobile card from this store. The guy named David asked me for 900 dollars deposit and he never returned it. It seems a fraud. By the way, I am a licensed attorney of NY. So if anyone like me has the same problems, we can file a joint lawsuit.

I am working on filing the complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tmobile-718-219-7367-/hyattsville-Maryland-20783/Tmobile-718-219-7367-this-store-asks-me-for-900-dollars-deposit-and-never-returns-it-to-1098819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tmobile 718 219 7367