Complaint Review: TMobile/ David V.

• Submitted: Sat, December 28, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: Audrey — Atlanta Georgia
TMobile/ David V.
atlanta, Georgia USA

TMobile/ David V. home phone service changed to cell phone service without my consent atlanta Georgia

I had been a TMobile customer almost 9 years, starting with cell phone service and then adding VOIP home line services. After getting married, I joined a family plan with my husband, discontinued my cell phone service and kept the home line which costs $9.99/mo. For years I had and paid for this service and then decided to move my cell phone back to them in July on a Simple Choice Family Plan for $80/mo. They would not give me credit for my current iPhone and as it happened AT&T would. So within days of adding cell phone service, I returned their phone and discontinued the cell phone service. I then began to see my home phone number associated with the $80/mo. Simple Choice Fam plan instead of my $9.99/mo. Home Calling Plan. They're now telling me that I'm billed this way because I cannot have home service without a cell phone line(although I've been doing this for years) and they cannot refund my money because I actually had the service. I agree that I had the service, but I should've had the service at $9.99/mo. not $80/mo. Who in their right mind would pay $80/mo for a home line, and by the way, a home line that on the statement says I have unlimited picture messages, text messes, and t-mobile to t-mobile calls. Does this sound like a home phone plan???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMobile-David-V/atlanta-Georgia-30305/TMobile-David-V-home-phone-service-changed-to-cell-phone-service-without-my-consent-atl-1111340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMobile/ David V.