Complaint Review: tmobile

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: dealwithit — Kentucky United States of America
tmobile

tmobile hiden and unauthorized charges, Internet

I have had a smartphone plan with Tmobile for a couple years with unlimited everything, but latley every month my bill goes up anywhere from 20- 40 dollars every month and im not talking about taxes. When i go to review my bill ( 2 phones on account) my wifes or mine will have some one time use charge that we have not been able to find out what it is and this happens more than once. Also this month my wife had rougly $20.00 charge added to her line for "premium services" when i clicked on the question mark near this charge it showed $9.99 for something called bullroarer and another for the same price for one called send me.

My wife has no idea what these things are and has never used them and trying to get a straight answer from them is ridiculous.  I found that out when my phone was having all sorts of errors and when i tried to get it serviced the rep told me i needed an updated sim card which he installed which in no way corrected the problem 2 days later i returned to the store explained to a different rep what was going on who was very helpful and ordered me a new phone. When the new phone arrrived  i put in my sd card and sim card and found many of my contacts and apps were no longer there ( yes i triple checked and they were all saved to the sim and Sd Card) they show up on old phone but not new one even though same identical phone. Tmobile blames lg lg blames tmobile  etc

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tmobile/internet/tmobile-hiden-and-unauthorized-charges-Internet-1001139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tmobile