Complaint Review: tmobile

• Submitted: Wed, March 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: mke clemons — phoenix Arizona

tmobile phone rip off Internet

I originally got tmobile servive in oct 2012 thought we we're getting the 50 monthplan withno contract. That changed without our permission. The they changed the billing date without notice. Now a few months ago my wifes my touch phone stopped working. So they replace a phone that was in perfect shape with a refurbished. It stopped working after 2 weeks. I asked for another replacement it arrived looking like the flintstones owned it, I refused to allow my wife to go thru the trouble of setting up the crappy phonr they sent. So I called again and theypromised a new phone. I have witnesses to the conversation. It arrived today and yet again I get a scratched up refurbished phone. Tmobile mgmt tells me that's policy deal withit. Now if I buy electonics anywhere in the usa and it breaks it is replaced with new equiptment. What makes tmobile so special that the send out crap. This is wrong in every sense of the word. Do I have any legal recourse?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tmobile/internet/tmobile-phone-rip-off-Internet-1038619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tmobile