Complaint Review: tmobile

• Updated: Wed, April 30, 2014

• Reported By: Mrs rose — Springfield Oregon
Nationwide USA

tmobile security deposit Nationwide

Chose no contact plan and monthly payment for phone. I was charge a $100. Security Deposit plus a down payment on phone. I paid off phone 3 months later. I asked about my security deposit see how the phone was paid off. The rep told me that I would be credited my security deposit after I was with tmobile for one year. If yr on a no contract phone plane why the security deposit and why do I have to wait one yr for refund this is not a contact phone plane. Then I was going to add a tablet to my account and they want another $100. Security deposit. Isn't something w ring here?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tmobile/nationwide/tmobile-security-deposit-Nationwide-1143005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tmobile