Complaint Review: TNT Express

• Submitted: Fri, March 23, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 23, 2012

• Reported By: JoanR — Roselle Illinois United States of America
TNT Express
68 South Service Road Suite 340 Madaba, Select State/Province United States of America

TNT Express They shipped me the wrong package. It was returned. Now they are charging me for the duty for it! Madaba, Other

I purchased some items in Madaba Jordan.  When the parcel arrived it was not my goods.  The package was picked up by the shipper and hopefully got to the rightful owner.  I got the duty report for that package and returned it to the shipper.  My parcel did arrive finally, via Malaysia! I got the duty bill and paid it. I have now been reported to a colletion agency and am now told I must pay the duty for the item I recieved in error! My good credit rating will be ruined for their error!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TNT-Express/Madaba-Select-StateProvince-/TNT-Express-They-shipped-me-the-wrong-package-It-was-returned-Now-they-are-charging-me-858358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TNT Express