Complaint Review: TNT Links

• Reported By: Kristin — Fresno Texas United States of America
TNT Links
1134 Dundas St West Mississauga, Ontario United States of America

TNT Links Paul Davis Payment Processing Scam Mississauga, Ontario

I received an email from this man saying he was interested in hiring me as an administrative assistant when his company, TNT Links, is relocated from Canada to Houston. He claimed I applied through CareerBuilder. (A search I did today on the site didn't bring up the company at all.)

The email said that he was impressed with my resume, and wanted to know if I was still interested in the job. I said I was. He replied, explaining that there would be a cashier's check that I could use to make reservations, pay myself, etc.

This brought up a red flag, so I emailed CareerBuilder. They said it looked like a paycheck fraud, and to not have any further contact with the company.

It's sad that, in this day and age, people are preying on anyone who desperately needs a job. There's a special place in hell for people who take advantage of others in need.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TNT-Links/Mississauga-Ontario-/TNT-Links-Paul-Davis-Payment-Processing-Scam-Mississauga-Ontario-959450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TNT Links