Complaint Review: tnt

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: in — london Nationwide
tnt
thames road Nationwide United States of America

tnt didn't not deliver london, Nationwide

I sent parcel by express delivery from Riga to London on 15/03/13 and been promised to get it in 48 hours.I didn't get it in 48 hours, on 20/03/13 when all deadlines passed, I contacted Barking Branch in London and been informed that it couldn't be delivered as driver couldn't find my address.I also been informed that there is no going to be delivery in next 24 hours as all drivers busy now.I had to take taxi and went to the TNT/Essex myself and picked it up.There was to apology and customer service was rude.I would like to ask for a refund as I paid 25 for service I didn't get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tnt/nationwide/tnt-didnt-not-deliver-london-Nationwide-1036388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tnt