Complaint Review: toaldefense

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: delphine — staten island New York United States of America
toaldefense
555 twwin dolphin drive redwood shores, California United States of America

toaldefense they took money out of my credit account when i cancel a month before my renew was up and i can get throught to them they have you on the phone for an hour holdinng and the web site they tell you to g redwood shores, California

Totaldefense service is a ripoff  I cancel my serivce before my renew was up and they still took money from my credit card and the web site they tell you to does not work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/toaldefense/redwood-shores-California-/toaldefense-they-took-money-out-of-my-credit-account-when-i-cancel-a-month-before-my-rene-1008671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on toaldefense