Complaint Review: Toby Mcrae

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: Roy — Weston Florida United States of America
Toby Mcrae
Hollywood, Florida Miami, Florida United States of America

Toby Mcrae Greenergy Oil Ripped off $9000.00 without repayment. Mr. Toby Mcrae told us that he was in need of capital to pay for the transmission of oil from an oil supplier directly to Total. It's been 16 months, and nothi Miami, Florida

*Author of original report: Update with Mr. Toby Mcrae

I invested with Toby Mcrae in August of 2010 - $9000.00 to be used for the procurement of oil to be shipped by pipe to Total.  My investment was paid by check to Mr. Mcrae, and after that point over the next several months (15 to date), he has not been able to pay us what we are owed.  I have a written statement from him that he owes this money, and I have the canceled check to prove I paid him the investment.  Every excuse has been used.  My partner and I would like to be paid back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toby-Mcrae/Miami-Florida-/Toby-Mcrae-Greenergy-Oil-Ripped-off-900000-without-repayment-Mr-Toby-Mcrae-told-us-th-977272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toby Mcrae

Update with Mr. Toby Mcrae

AUTHOR: Cynsational Dreams LLC - (United States of America)

I have to be upfront and say this report was placed with pent up anger.  Mr. Mcrae has made good on what he has promised by being upfront.  I wish to withdraw the Original Report.