Complaint Review: Today’s Matchmakers of Sacramento dba California Singles

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: Ms. B — Sacramento California
Today’s Matchmakers of Sacramento dba California Singles
937 Enterprise Drive Sacramento, California USA

Today’s Matchmakers of Sacramento dba California Singles California Singles Scammers and Hustlers Sacramento California

California Singles is the worst matchmaking service I have ever experienced!  When I think of my last “date”, I get so upset that I’m still shaking!!  After two poor (the guy was married!) and non-existent (the guy kept flaking or wouldn’t call timely) matches my “handler” contacted me with a potential new match.  I was told that based upon my preferences, they found a “great” match.  He was a 60 yr-old, entrepreneur, works out, plays basketball, loves sports, is serious about his religion and the “feedback” says he’s very nice and very attractive.  A little skeptical about the age (I said 57 max not 60), but I agree to the match.

When the match calls me he sounds like he’s 80, not 60!  I could tell within the first 2 minutes of conversing that we were not even remotely compatible. The next day I call the handler and told her that I’m not comfortable with the match.  She tells me that because we exchanged phone numbers, they consider it a match and bullies me (suggesting I was pre-judging) into going on the date.  She assured me that he was a good match; an entrepreneur, athletically fit, played basketball and was very attractive.

Fast-forward to the date.  My match shows up dressed like he’d been working in the yard. He would not make eye contact (creepy!) and was inarticulate at best.  He had no intellectual capability and couldn’t analyze his way out of a paper box!  He was an unemployed handyman, and we had ZERO common interests.  He was old, overweight and quite frankly, a very unattractive man!

It was the most uncomfortable date I have ever had. I am NOT a shallow person but I DO have standards!  Based upon what I was told about the company’s criteria, he was nowhere near the caliber of men I expected to be match with.  I wondered how he could even afford their fees, then I remembered they have a Bait & Switch hustle with their fees, and of course they ask that you not discuss what you paid!

As of this writing, the calls to my “handler” have gone unanswered. PLEASE Do Not waste your time, efforts and money with this Scam service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Todays-Matchmakers-of-Sacramento-dba-California-Singles/Sacramento-California-95825/Todays-Matchmakers-of-Sacramento-dba-California-Singles-California-Singles-Scammers-an-1145134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Today’s Matchmakers of Sacramento dba California Singles