• Report: #1061992

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Not Happy — Denver Colorado
Todd Hall P.C
1612 Pennsylvania St Denver, Colorado USA

Todd Hall P.C Terrible - A Scam - Liar - Kept all of my paperwork Denver Colorado

This man is a total scam. He started my case, kept all of my paperwork and since then has been disbarred!

I am glad I did not give him any money up front the way he asked as I truly did not feel comfortable. I thought at the time I just didn't feel comfortable because I wasn't happy that I had to file medical bankruptcy but now I think it was intuition.

I have not been able to get a hold of him to get all of my paperwork back. He kept a full box of medical documents which are now difficult to get another copy of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Todd-Hall-PC/Denver-Colorado-80203/Todd-Hall-PC-Terrible-A-Scam-Liar-Kept-all-of-my-paperwork-Denver-Colorado-1061992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Todd Hall P.C