Complaint Review: Todd Sloan

• Submitted: Thu, March 17, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 17, 2011

• Reported By: Sharon — Tacoma Washington United States of America
Todd Sloan
Office 34 Gunnery House Address, Office 34 Gunnery House, Woolwich, London, Select State/Province United States of America

Todd Sloan Mr. Todd Sloan [mailto:info@itech.net, Contacted me via email through my employer, falsely advertising that I won a lotto through PCH Address, Office 34 Gunnery House, Woolwich, London, Other

I was contacted through my employers email 3/16 & 3/17/2011, asking me for personal information regarding a so called winning lottory of a million dollars.

Too good to be true.  I decided to do an urban legend search earlier today and couldn't turn up anything on this until I tried again.  I then got to this website to file my report.

I do not want to be harrassed at work.  This is a professional place of business and unless I had contacted this company intially, they SHOULD NEVER be allowed to solicit people this way, especially while they are trying to earn an honest living!

When they are caught, please prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2011 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Todd-Sloan/Address-Office-34-Gunnery-House-Woolwich-London-Select-StateProvince-/Todd-Sloan-Mr-Todd-Sloan-mailtoinfoitechnet-Contacted-me-via-email-through-my-emplo-707453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Todd Sloan