Complaint Review: Todds Appliance Service

• Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: Cheryl — brooklyn Michigan
Todds Appliance Service
4008 Idle Hills Road Brooklyn, Michigan USA

Todds Appliance Service washer, appliance, appliance repair, repair Brooklyn Michigan

He came out to fix my washer earlier this week and replaced the belts on my washer and charged me over a hundred dollars. That was fine except he didn't check the washer to make sure that was the problem before he left. When I started a load of clothes today the agitator wasn't working so I called him back and he tells me it's the transmission in the washer and since he can't get the part the only thing it's good for is for gerbils! Why then did I pay him to fix my washer and he didn't really fix it! I payed him to fix something that HE DIDN'T OR COULDN'T FIX! Basically, I paid him to put belts on my washer for NOTHING!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Todds-Appliance-Service/Brooklyn-Michigan-49230/Todds-Appliance-Service-washer-appliance-appliance-repair-repair-Brooklyn-Michigan-1083811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Todds Appliance Service