Complaint Review: Todi Investment LLC

Todi Investment LLC
728 madison street coppell, Texas USA

Todi Investment LLC Colonial Home Warranty declined my claims coppell Texas

*Author of original report: Todi Investment is my company

I am a property management, I have bought home warranty from Colonial HW 12 houses on March 2013.  They gave me the best and most expensive package(independent plan).  I thought that they are good to use them such as other HW companies that I used them in the pst:  First American Standard, Nations HW, 2-10 HW.   This is the first year that I've tried to use them.   I have opened totally 4 claims for all 12 house since May 2013 to present.  Unfortunately, only one claim is accepted, and other three clams are rejected.   Recently, I opened one claim for my own house(not rental house) for water heater that has been leaked from the "release Valse".  I claimed it on Thursday at 3:30PM, and they sent the plumber on Monday around noon time.  As soon as the plumber stepped in, he stated that this water heater needs to be replaced.  The water control valve is also broken, so we could not stop the water, we have to use stop from the mainline and the plumber bypassed the water heater for me so that I can turn on the water.  He turned in the claim on Monday.  Today I received a call from Colonial HW representative stated that "the parts was broken is no covered by Colonial HW, sorry about that..."    I asked him what parts do you cover?  He answerred all the parts that I am not familiar with.

The whole point to buy the home warranty that I don't want to pay too much for the repair once the problem is occurred.   If know a lot like them, I would not buy the HW.

Anyway, I would like to raise a red flag to the consummers that please stay away from this company, they save me $50 for each house, but I can not use them at all.   As my own opinion,  I would like to come back to the home warranty companies that I used them in the past.  Two years ago, I had Nations HW for a same water heater problem, they easily accepted my claim and replaced for me to certain allowance for water heater replacement, then I will pay the rest.  The allowance is based on your plan.  That is very fair.

I hope my ripoff report will be helpful for you to shop the home warranty company.  I have been using the home warranty for 10 years, this Colonial company is even below the worst company.   My old home warranties keep raising the price, thus I shopped around, and I found this deal from the internet.    It turned in the bad company...!    I am a very fair guy, I don't have time to play around.  I gave them 4 chances(4 claims open), today I am too ripped off to wait writing the complain.  Colonial HW is deserved my ripoff report.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Todi-Investment-LLC/coppell-Texas-75019/Todi-Investment-LLC-Colonial-Home-Warranty-declined-my-claims-coppell-Texas-1095451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Todi Investment LLC

Todi Investment is my company

AUTHOR: Tony Dinh - ()

The previous complain is from Todi Investment LLC to Colonial Home Warranty.   Todi Investment is my company(property management).