Complaint Review: Together Dating Service

• Submitted: Mon, December 28, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 28, 2009

• Reported By: Lisa — Crofton Maryland USA
Together Dating Service
5850 Waterloo Road Suite 120, Columbia, Maryland 21045 Columbia, Maryland United States of America

Together Dating Service BUYER BEWARE!!! Columbia, Maryland

BUYER BE WARE!  When I think of my dealings with this company, strangely Bernie Madoff comes to mind.  This company will promise you the sun, moon and stars, but in reality cannot and will not deliver.  If you are seeking a mate and think this is the way.STAY AWAY. I suggest e-harmony or match.com at least you will be match up with something or someone far more cheaper.  In the 16 months that I have dealt with this company I been matched only four times. I paid for eighteen. (At this rate, I will be 65 or dead before I get all that I paid for).  Each time I had to call and ask why I have not been matched, and of course I got the company line. these things take time".."we are working on it" blab, blab, blab. My four matches were not even remotely compatible. One even believed that Oprah is the anti-Christ (maybe thats why she is retiring).  But hey, don't take my word for it go and check out their rating with the Better Business Bureau.  Wished I did my research before hand.  Bottom Line:  Go to a bar, a supermarket, or Home Depot, anyplace but do not invest your money or time into this farce, which starts off at about $3,500. I lost $5,000.  Unfortunately, I will now join Togethers Forgotten and Taken and pray and hope that you will heed this warning. Be careful to whom you share your hopes and dreams, for it will be used for a profit and you will have nothing to show for it.  Sweet dreams BernieSweet dreams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2009 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Together-Dating-Service/Columbia-Maryland-21045/Together-Dating-Service-BUYER-BEWARE-Columbia-Maryland-546409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Together Dating Service