Complaint Review: Together Dating Service

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2007

• Reported By:Pasadena Texas
Together Dating Service
2100 W. Loop South Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Together Dating Service Scam Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: I WAS RIPPED OFF BY THESE PEOPLE TO

I received a call from this company and I thought I was smarter than this but I did make an appointment. They are very convincing about wanting to improve your life by the type of screening that you will receive in the men they pick for you to meet.

There were several others in the waiting room and when I was called they took a picture (not ready for that) and then they did convince me that they would have a match for me every month for the length of the contract.

I paid $4000 for this service. I did get one referral in the first month. I did not get a picture of him and he did not call. I called the service and they told me to call him. I do not want to call him and wrote them an email stating that.

I have not heard a word from them since and that was Jan 2007. I called them today but had to leave a message. I will update you when I get the call back if ever! I will report to the better business bureau and will get into a class action suit if anyone else wants to do it.

Deirdre
Pasadena, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2007 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Together-Dating-Service/Houston-Texas-77027/Together-Dating-Service-Scam-Houston-Texas-284763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Together Dating Service

I WAS RIPPED OFF BY THESE PEOPLE TO

AUTHOR: Margaret - (U.S.A.)

I was ripped off to the tune of $1800. I got a few referrals but they were drug heads or drunks. I told this scam I wanted my money back and they would not give me a refund, plus the BBB of Houston did nothing. I would not recommend these jerks to anyone. Wish there was a way I could get the money back.