Complaint Review: Together Dating Service

• Submitted: Fri, January 07, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, January 07, 2011

• Reported By: Ryan — Derwood Maryland U.S.A.
Together Dating Service
Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

Together Dating Service I ended up scamming them Internet

I responded to some vague pop-up on the internet regarding "meeting compatible singles". they never mentioned the name of the company. when I filled out the personality profile, I purposely put in a fake address and name. the only thing real was my cell phone number. after I sent it, I got back a reply that was from 'Together Dating Service'. I ignored it, but almost immediately, my cell phone started ringing.

I didn't answer it but instead called the number back later. they didn't answer as 'Together'. I asked what number I had called and they told me it was 'Together'. I hung up. from then on, I must have gotten 5 or 6 calls a day from that number but never answered it. finally after a few weeks, someone from the service left a voicemail message asking me to call them. I ignored that as well. they finally gave up after a month or so. thank God I had heard all the scam stories.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2011 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Together-Dating-Service/Internet-Select-StateProvince-/Together-Dating-Service-I-ended-up-scamming-them-Internet-680179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Together Dating Service