Complaint Review: Tom Csanyi, General Manager from "#1 Landscaping" or "Number One Landscaping" from Medina, Ohio

• Submitted: Mon, July 18, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 21, 2011

• Reported By: Fight Back — Ohio United States of America
3775 Ridge Rd, Medina OH 44256 Medina, Ohio United States of America

Tom Csanyi, General Manager from "#1 Landscaping" or "Number One Landscaping" from Medina, Ohio Ripoff, greed, unscrupulous practices, breach of warranty, breach of contract, misrepresentations, possible fraud. Medina, Ohio

*Author of original report: Dispute Resolved!

Tom Csanyi, a General Manager from #1 Landscaping or Number One Landscaping from Medina, Ohio and his buddy (employee or associate perhaps) sold me a defective liftgate for my older pickup truck. Those 2 individuals were so seemingly preoccupied with their (mis)representions of the conditions of their used liftgate as being in good working order, including hydraulic parts, etc., so they never even cared to disclose to me that some not-so-visible parts of the liftgate were so damaged by corrosion to the point that rendered the entire liftgate unusable or unsafe to operate if installed.

Upon my later discovery of such evidentially a ripoff, I asked Tom Csanyi to take his defective liftgate back and issue me at least a partial refund. After hard-balling and playing the cat and mouse game with me for a week, Mr. Csanyi refused to cooperate and warned that his army of lawyers would be sent after me if I chose to post my grievances on ROR.

Mr. Csanyi, I dont think that a professional manager of a reputable company should ever do to anyone what you did to me. Is it my impression, or is it because you are so greedy or perhaps desperate for money that you seem to be willing to step over any boundary on your so-called path to success? Theres no question in my mind that you ripped me off, and therefore, I believe, you should be exposed for your ill gains. The truth, Mr. Csanyi, will set you free

And now go, nuh run, and unleash your lawyers upon me

Just remember, on occasions your victim may fight back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2011 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tom-Csanyi-General-Manager-from-1-Landscaping-or-Number-One-Landscaping-from-Medina-Ohio/Medina-Ohio-44256/Tom-Csanyi-General-Manager-from-1-Landscaping-or-Number-One-Landscaping-from-Medina-754671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tom Csanyi, General Manager from "#1 Landscaping" or "Number One Landscaping" from Medina, Ohio

Dispute Resolved!

AUTHOR: Fight Back - (United States of America)

Hi everyone,

Im happy to inform that after posting of this report I and Tom Csanyi had a chance to have a civilized conversation. We have resolved and settled our dispute amicably and satisfactorily to both parties.

Thank you, ROR, for providing this invaluable forum for consumers and businesses.