Complaint Review: Tom DeYoung Engine & Mower

• Reported By: Grandville Resident — Grandville Michigan
Tom DeYoung Engine & Mower
3642 Clyde Park S.W. Wyoming, Michigan USA

Tom DeYoung Engine & Mower Re-Stocking Rip Off Wyoming Michigan

Went in to buy shoes for a snow blower to find when I cashed out the computers were down and the sales guy sold me "universal" shoes.  When they didn't fit that night I returned them the next day.  They didn't want to take them back.  He did the return and charged me a 20% restock fee.  I got no receipt when I made the purchase so I had no clue.  And when I told him his sales-loser sold me universal parts that didn't fit it was his fault.  They didn't care, this place is a rip off and doesn't at all about  customer service.

Go Anywhere Else, Anywhere Trust Me...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tom-DeYoung-Engine-Mower/Wyoming-Michigan-49509/Tom-DeYoung-Engine-Mower-Re-Stocking-Rip-Off-Wyoming-Michigan-1117126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tom DeYoung Engine & Mower