Complaint Review: Tom Ho

• Reported By: Lee Wu — Coquitlam British Columbia
Tom Ho
5-6188 Birch Street Richmond, British Columbia Canada

Tom Ho (tomho529) Scammer Selling Stolen Devices Richmond British Columbia

Saw a craigslist posting last year about iOS and Android tablet and phones being sold. After a quick chat back and forth I hastily sent my paypal payments. He insisted that I send it as paypal donations, I foolishly agreed. I met and received the devices but I felt something was off about him.

I got home and upon inspection, it seems that the devices had a security feature that said that the device belonged to a company called quickmobile.com and that the device is unathorized or something like that. I got very angry and quickly tried to contact him but he is denying, saying that I got the wrong guy. Right... some of the services were still logged in his Gmail account. I tried to talk to Paypal but they said that there was nothing I could do.

It seems that he has sold me mobile devices that he took from his own workplace.

I learned my lesson big time purchasing goods on craigslist. If the price is too cheap it's too good to be true.

Bargain hunters beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tom-Ho/Richmond-British-Columbia-V6Y0A1/Tom-Ho-tomho529-Scammer-Selling-Stolen-Devices-Richmond-British-Columbia-1123236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tom Ho