Complaint Review: tom shanahan

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — new york New York United States of America
tom shanahan
350 broadway suite 701 new york, New York United States of America

tom shanahan lawyer on appeals be careful as too busy to prepare and may say the wrong things new york , New York

Tom is a really nice person but he is busy with many other things than your case.  You may not get the proper representation that you need in your case.  Especially on appeal be careful as you will get charged a lot and be careful not to fall for how well he did for bridget marks as she had other help and he had the media work the story over which he most likely will not do for you as he did not do right by me.  this lawyer went in to do oral arguments on my appeal and took a lot of money just to do that but chose to disparage me and acuse me falsely of domestic violence against my ex when it was originally a false allegation against me by my ex so I lost my appeal and they used his arguments against me to validate their decision. He refused to refund any money taken from me and failed to help as agreed on the appeal preparation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tom-shanahan/new-york-New-York-11013/tom-shanahan-lawyer-on-appeals-be-careful-as-too-busy-to-prepare-and-may-say-the-wrong-th-1010519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tom shanahan