Complaint Review: Tommy's Auto Sales

Tommy's Auto Sales
5000 block of Lancaster Ave Fort Worth, Texas USA

Tommy's Auto Sales Tommy's Auto This place is scandolous Fort Worth Texas

*General Comment: AGREE

*Author of original report: I made my full payment and then some!

*Consumer Comment: Forget The "Smokescreen Game".

This place is a joke run by Felons. I got a vehicle from them in February and never got my tags and it was October when they picked up my car. Yes they picked up my car because they thought I didn't make my payment and when I brought in my receipt they said I owed 5$ and they didn't mean to tow it but I needed to pay the 5$ plus 300 tow fee and my note that was coming up that friday, it was a monday. Wow. They didn't try to make it rite or anything On top of that my car was not towed but drove off. I was sitting in the window of a restaurant and my car was visible to me. I kept asking for my plates and got excuse after excuse. Not to mention the cars they sold were peice of trash and all of them have fake inspections I came to find out because they sent me to get a bogus inspection and I refused to get the bogus paperwork. These cars will break down on you and they won'tcare. Take my advice Do Not Go. I'm reporting these scams to law enforcement. False state inspections is a serious offense. I'm glad now because it is possible that I could have been riding in a stolen vehicle and that is why I never got plates or tags

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tommys-Auto-Sales/Fort-Worth-Texas-76105/Tommys-Auto-Sales-Tommys-Auto-This-place-is-scandolous-Fort-Worth-Texas-1096344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tommy's Auto Sales

#1 General Comment

AGREE

AUTHOR: Myaliasisanonymous - (USA)

I have been scammed by them too as well as many others and do agree the law should be involved at this point.

I made my full payment and then some!

AUTHOR: brandy817 - ()

You must work for them because who else would be concerned with this Dump. My car note was 175 I often paid 180 because they didn't give change so your telling me this was ok?! The fact that I was a loyal customer for 8months and they claimed i owed 5$ is rubbish.  It was always something new with them. In fact I would have to bring my receipts back up there to show them proof I made my payment because they don't know how to do book keeping!

Forget The "Smokescreen Game".

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

YOU didn't make a complete payment.  Yes, $5 less is NOT a complete payment.  As a SUBPRIME customer who became SUBPRIME by not paying your bills on time, they simply didn't trust you.  None of the other smokescreen material you present here matters.  Its nothing more than a ploy to shift focus from the original problem...your failure to make a complete payment.  No, I don't work for them.