Complaint Review: Tommy's Mobile

• Updated: Wed, December 09, 2009

• Reported By: anonymous — Hurst Texas United States of America
Tommy's Mobile
5213 Davis Blvd North Richland Hills, Texas United States of America

Tommy's Mobile Tommy Ephrim Extremely Poor Customer Service North Richland Hills, Texas

Extremely Poor Customer Service

Tommy's Mobile 8213 Davis Blvd., Ste P North Richland Hills, TX 76180 (817-770-2382) BBB rating - F

Tommy Ephrim knocked on my door at home on 11/15/09 (Sunday) and said his daughter had had a baby and that she needed baby items and that he would do body repair on my SUV.

He had a business card and said he would call me to bring it to the shop on 11/16/2009 (Monday) and he would finish the job. We agreed to a $600 total and he wanted a $300 deposit. I agreed.

After two days and no phone call I called him 11/18/2009 (Wednesday) to drop the vehicle off at his shop. My daughter met me there and when he arrived (by appointment only) he said that he couldn't put the vehicle in the shop because of other cars and that it would be towed if left outside.

Then he said he would pick up the keys from my daughter by 11/23/2009 (Tuesday)and complete the work by 11/30/2009 (Monday) per a signed agreement. I was out of town. He never called her or showed up to get the keys.

Two other times we tried to drop the vehicle off but the was told again the shop was full. Then this past Sunday (12/06/09) he called and wanted to come over to the house and wanted to do the work in my yard.

The reason being that he hadn't paid the rent on the shop. I declined and told him that he had signed an agreement to complete the work by 11/30/2009 (Monday).

I told him since he had failed to complete the work per the agreement by the agreed date that I wanted my deposit back and I would have the job completed and would give him any difference.

He has refused to refund the deposit saying he was broke.

Do not ever do business with this individual. Extremely poor customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2009 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tommys-Mobile/North-Richland-Hills-Texas-76180/Tommys-Mobile-Tommy-Ephrim-Extremely-Poor-Customer-Service-North-Richland-Hills-Texas-536920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tommy's Mobile