Complaint Review: tomsshoesforsaleshop.com

• Submitted: Sat, September 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 15, 2012

• Reported By: Eva — Fontana California United States of America
tomsshoesforsaleshop.com

tomsshoesforsaleshop.com toms shoes for sale shop online store sells TOMS name brand shoes charges your credit card and NEVER send you the shoes you ordered! Also when you contact them via the email provided or phone number it doesn't exist you just, Internet

I purchased two pairs of womens TOMS brand name shoes from this online company that goes by: www.tomsshoesforsaleshop.com located in China somewhere and to date have NOT received my shoes despite my credit card being charged the same day I placed the order online with them. They sent a confirmation email that stated a different charge amount from what it showed when I placed the order so I was charged more. I tried contacting them numerous times via the email they provide on their website: csreason@95epay.com.

They have to be located in China because the one response I got back sounded exactly like and Asian person responding to me. When I tried to send another email, they send back an automated email and the contact number DOES NOT work either. Buyers BEWARE of this online company located outside of the country. They charge your credit card and don't ship your merchandise or provide tracking info or respond to their emails. I have to now proceed to dispute the charge on my credit card!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tomsshoesforsaleshopcom/internet/tomsshoesforsaleshopcom-toms-shoes-for-sale-shop-online-store-sells-TOMS-name-brand-shoes-941752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tomsshoesforsaleshop.com