Complaint Review: tonercombo

• Submitted: Mon, April 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: keveewevee4clo — Mt. Sinai New York
Walnut, California Internet United States of America

tonercombo tonercombo on ebay sold me incorrect toner than what was ordered and will not answer email inquiry Internet

Ordered a 5 pack of printer toner $142, a new drum and the 4 colors. They sent me no CYAN color but gave me two yellows. Sent them an email immediately to  tell  them about the error. They answered me in a few days by telling me to take a picture of  what was received but  I was out of the country for the 3 months of winter and could not photograph the wrong merchandise. No big deal, I get to it again when I returned but by  then the email that they wanted to have a picture file attached had apparently timed out. I sent three more emails to their other email addresses with item numbers and details of the transaction. They have not answered. Do not buy anything from tonercombo store on ebay. They figure I can't post bad feedback because the 60 days has elapsed and that is why I posted to ripoff report, its all I have really. This was not a lifebending infraction but what they did was wrong and if I prevent even one sale from filing this report then it was worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tonercombo/internet/tonercombo-tonercombo-on-ebay-sold-me-incorrect-toner-than-what-was-ordered-and-will-not-1043564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tonercombo