Complaint Review: Tony Bouza, JK Harris

• Updated: Wed, December 07, 2011

• Reported By: Karen D — Miami Beach Florida United States of America
Tony Bouza, JK Harris
8300 NW 53rd St # 350 Miami, Florida United States of America

Tony Bouza, JK Harris Anthony Bouza Bold-faced Liar and Scammer - How can Tony Bouza live with himself? Unbelievable!! Miami, Florida

This man is a bold-faced liar.  Please do not hire JK Harris for any assistance with any tax matters.  If this company will keep him on their staff, then they are intentionally scamming people because there is No Way they do not know about his up front lies to take your money and then not perform the service you hired them for.

I hired this firm to assist me with requesting an abatment of tax fines and penalties.  I signed a contract and paid them $800.  Two days later I received an email from this man informing me that he made a mistake and that he needed to send me a different contract.

He SWITCHED the services of the contract.  I immediately questioned him by phone and email, however he never answered or returned any calls.  When I called the headquarters to complain, they told me that the new contract reflected services that were needed in order to resolve my case.  This was another LIE.

I don't know what they did except take my money.

I later learned that there are only four reasons that the IRS will grant an abatement.  My case did not meet the IRS requirements for an abatement.  YET, Tony Bouza told me that I had a legitimate request and that they could  help me.  He will say anything to take your money!

Even when I called to complain, the company claimed that they were conducting a master review of my file.  Why???  I did not request this service!  They were making up stuff to keep my money.

They are unbelievably UNETHICAL.  I cannot believe that this happened to me.  I cannot believe that there are individuals and companies that can be this outright deceitful.  I wish there was some way I can reach out to anyone and everyone even considering hiring this company.

Why isn't this man in JAIL???  He should be in JAIL.  If I were to steel $800 from someone, I bet I would be in JAIL.  Why isn't he?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tony-Bouza-JK-Harris/Miami-Florida-33166-7712/Tony-Bouza-JK-Harris-Anthony-Bouza-Bold-faced-Liar-and-Scammer-How-can-Tony-Bouza-live-806468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tony Bouza, JK Harris