Complaint Review: Tony Robbins

• Updated: Sat, January 25, 2014

• Reported By: Logan — Scotts Valley California
Tony Robbins
9888 Carroll Center Road Suite 100 San diego, California USA

Tony Robbins Did not give me my money back as promised , ripped off by up selling me San diego California

I signed up and paid for a time managment program from Tony Robbins. The cost was $395.00 and I did not understant the program. I called in for help and the only help I could get was a paid for coaching program. The coaching program cost was $1595.00 I ended up trying it and after two coaching call I was burnt out. The first one wanted to up sell me. The scond one spent most of the time talking about??? I really did not get anything from it. I the program Tony offers he said if you do not like anything he would return my money. I was charged $1190.00 brfore I canceled my card as to keep them from charging more. I want my money back. I did receive several emails back from the company afer complaining but can't seem to get my money back??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2014 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tony-Robbins/San-diego-California-92126/Tony-Robbins-Did-not-give-me-my-money-back-as-promised-ripped-off-by-up-selling-me-San-1118337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tony Robbins