Complaint Review: Tony's Pizza

• Updated: Sun, August 11, 2013

• Reported By: MichaelGvsTonyJr — SALISBURY Maryland
Tony's Pizza
15th St. Ocean City, MD Ocean City, Maryland USA

Tony's Pizza Tony Russo Jr. Unpaid wages to myself and many other employees. Took money from tip jar intended for us. Ocean City Maryland

The owner left me without pay for over 1 and a half months of work. I was only given one paycheck in the amount of 230 dollars for 1 weeks pay. He has not attempted in any way shape or form to contqact me back even after this happened well over last year and I've made over 20- attempts to contact him and the BBB to seek my due recompense. He knows I haven't got the resources nor the time to file a claim with the state agency (lord knows I've tried a dozen times..) They require a notarized letter informing the employer which must be given a pretty large time period to respond. This is ridiculously grimey greasy behaviour (which is just like his crap pizza). He does this with foreign workers all the time I bet, and they work all summer and go home with nothing. To top it all off, at the end of the night I noticed him emptying the tip jar which was quite full, and I asked why, to which he replied that "he collects it and throws a party at the bar at the end of the Summer". Bulls**t. This guy is a scumbag of the highest order and I haven't seen a positive review of any of his restaurants, he is just a lucky kid who grew up into his daddy's "pizza empire" and gets to run roughshod over any underlings who can't fight back. Please do the right thing and bombard this scum with any and all help you can lend me. Thanks.....his phone number is (410) 289-5740

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2013 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tonys-Pizza/Ocean-City-Maryland-21804/Tonys-Pizza-Tony-Russo-Jr-Unpaid-wages-to-myself-and-many-other-employees-Took-money-f-1074919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tony's Pizza