Complaint Review: too lazy llc

• Submitted: Wed, October 06, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, October 06, 2010

• Reported By: Carrie — York South Carolina United States of America
too lazy llc

too lazy llc Its some kind of premium messaging service. I saw a charge on my verizon bill at which I knew i didn't order this service. Internet

I was charged 9.99 cents to my wireless cell phone bill for a service I never approved. I knew I didn't order this or my husband, so I called my carrier verizon and inquired about this premium messaging charge the operator couldn't tell me what this was. The operator gave me a number to stop it and then placed a block on my phone line but I am stuck with paying this 9.99 for two months. I want to get my money back because this is fraud. Whom ever these people are they need to be locked up for scamming people. I work to hard for my money and don't have free money to just give someone for bullshit service. I am very pissed off about this and won't stop until I get to the bottom of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2010 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/too-lazy-llc/internet/too-lazy-llc-Its-some-kind-of-premium-messaging-service-I-saw-a-charge-on-my-verizon-bil-648369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on too lazy llc