• Report: #419360

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 22, 2011

• Reported By:Battle Creek Michigan
Top Flite Financial
1230 E Grand River Ave Williamston, Michigan U.S.A.

Top Flite Financial Top Flite Financial in Williamston Michigan Williamston Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Top Flite Financial - Employees thief - Michael Hurt

*Author of original report: Top Flite Financial is a good company

*UPDATE Employee: No Fraud was committed than you will receive your commission case in point!

*Author of original report: Resolved Top Flite Financial

*Author of original report: Finally spoke wit Top Flite

Top Flite Financial will ripp you off!! I am just another case to ad. Top Flite Financial are crooks!! They made false accusations of fraud and denied pay of over 20,000.00. After many attempts to collect, Tim Baise and his corporation would not answer any corespondence to correct the matter. They will do everything to get you to sign up but once you do it all goes down hill from there. There contracts are very one sided and they have a Arbitration agreement for any dispute that falls under there contracts. I am still following a very detailed civil suit on this matter and Tim Baise and Top Flite Financial have no integrity at all. I will follow up on this once I get what is owed to me. If anyone out there has a simular case with this company I would recomend filing a complaint to the Attorney General for starters ( as many complaints as possible), and follow up with a civil suit if possible you will get your money!!!!

Bryon
Battle Creek, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Flite-Financial/Williamston-Michigan-48895/Top-Flite-Financial-Top-Flite-Financial-in-Williamston-Michigan-Williamston-Michigan-419360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Flite Financial

Top Flite Financial - Employees thief - Michael Hurt

AUTHOR: JulieMadison2 - (United States of America)

Michael Hurt ripped of my father. After he signed the loan documents we found out that Michael Hurt charged him over $2000 more then bank of america was charging...

STAY AWAY form this thief.

His information to lookout for as noted above:
Michael Hurt
Branch Manager
Top Flite Financial, Inc
10503 Timberwood Circle #202, Louisville, KY 40223
Phone: 502-657-4299 ext 17
Phone: 866-574-2634
Fax: 502-292-5779
mhurt@topflitefinancial.com

Additional complaints and information we found:

Top Flite Financial is a good company

AUTHOR: Bryon - (U.S.A.)

I must say prior to this posting it was obvious that I didin't like Top Flite Financial. We finally resolved this matter and the whole thing was a big misundersatnding. I will say in a positive note that Tim Baise and his company will do the rite thing!!

No Fraud was committed than you will receive your commission case in point!

AUTHOR: Cynthia Russell - (U.S.A.)

To the public,
I am Cynthia Russell and I was a branch manager with Top Flite Financial for 2 years. I shut down my branch the end of January 2009 because of the volatility of the market. I had deposited $5,000 in a reserve account to handle any said incidentals in the event of separation.

I contacted the owner (Timothy Baise) and I received nothing but sheer honesty and the truth in which was all my money would be returned to my person once reconciliation was done on my branch account to make sure I had no bills outstanding.

The situation mentioned above with a former employee was one of a compliance issue so you are looking at a longer period of time to reconcile the situation. The point is if no Fraud was committed than you will receive your commission case in point. What would Top Flite have to gain by keeping your commission? I don't think any business wants to lose their reputation because that you can not put a price on.

I know with the economy today and everybody scrambling to make a dollar to put gas in your car, make your mortgage payment and etc. It is easy to point blame when you don't know where your next meal is coming from but I have to go back to the old analogy which is don't assume anything as it makes an ass out of you and me (assume) and the old concept which is patience is a virtue.

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Top Flite Financial will remain in business during these tough times because of their compliance procedures. Sure we all want to get our commission as mortgage brokers and really don't care about compliance but we need to be empathetic and put ourselves in the owner's shoes as with the regulation coming down on our field we have to cross every T and dot every I and come April 1, 2009 than every broker will be responsible for keeping their own good name if they choose to conduct business in this field.

Resolved Top Flite Financial

AUTHOR: Bryon - (U.S.A.)

I have reached a settlement with Top Flit financial in regards to this matter. I will take back anything bad about Top Flite financial. There was a mis understanding between us both and the matter has been resolved. Please ignore the comments abve as this was a mis understanding.

Sincerely,

Bryon Mallernee

Finally spoke wit Top Flite

AUTHOR: Bryon - (U.S.A.)

I have spoke with the owner today and I will take back everything I have stated if he will come true to his word and pay me what is owed to me!!. Please show me that you are a reasonable guy like you say you are and I will file a possitive comment in regards to you r company. Thank you