Complaint Review: Top Grill Patio Furniture

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: Tammy — New York New York
Top Grill Patio Furniture
1176 MCormick Hwy Lincolnton, Georgia USA

Top Grill Patio Furniture Top Grill LLC Terrible Company- HUGE RIP OFF- CUSTOMERS BEWARE! Lincolnton Georgia

I ordered a very expensive cast aluminum patio table set from Top Grill, and paid extra for assembly service.  After waiting almost 2 months, the customer service department informed me that they made a mistake and sentt the wrong table (a smaller, cheaper one) but that I can just hold onto it until the table that I ordered gets delivered. I told them fine. About a month later, the correct table finally arrives, but with no assembly service. I immediately called Top Grill who said that they no longer offer assembly service but that they will reimburse me the $250 that I paid for it. After assembliing the correct table (which cost me about another $200) I found that the table top was completely bent/warped. I immeidately called Top Grill and received no return call. I called another 10-20 times and sent numerous e-mails over the following few weeks and received no response. [continued below]....

..... I called the store itself, and no customer service representative would get on the phone- I was told that they were ALL in a meeting for the entire day.

In the end I waited over 3 months for the correct table to arrive and ended up paying TWICE to have it assembled, only to find that it was defective.

I just want to warn anyone who is thinking about doing business with this company to be VERY CAUTIOUS as their products may arrive defective, and if they do, there is absolutely NOTHING that they are going to do to fix it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Grill-Patio-Furniture/Lincolnton-Georgia-30817/Top-Grill-Patio-Furniture-Top-Grill-LLC-Terrible-Company-HUGE-RIP-OFF-CUSTOMERS-BEWARE-1090363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Grill Patio Furniture