Complaint Review: Top Line Auto

• Reported By: Annoymous — queen creek Arizona
Top Line Auto
1060 S Alma School Rd Mesa, Arizona USA

Top Line Auto Chris and Tom DISHONEST BUSINESS PRACTICES Mesa Arizona

This business should be shut down. The people working there are dishonest. The whole time it was this and that need to be fixed and oh your truck still isn't ready and oh we haven't even started on your truck. It was a huge headache and the problem never even got fixed.

They replace my engine with another bad engine and presented it as new. I knew something was wrong when I started up the truck. I should have just trusted my instincts and didn't drive off the lot. well, lesson learned it just sucks i am out 2500 dollars.

I had to take it to a different shop to properly get fixed and they even said they just swapped the engine out and put another bad engine in. Do not go here unless you want to get ripped off. The two dishonest people working there are Chris and Tom. I think Tom was on drugs because the whole time I was talking to him he looked high as a kite. I saw this shop on channel 3 news after I had went there, about how they ripped a lot of people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2014 11:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Line-Auto/Mesa-Arizona-85210/Top-Line-Auto-Chris-and-Tom-DISHONEST-BUSINESS-PRACTICES-Mesa-Arizona-1173093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Line Auto