Complaint Review: top nails & hair beauty school

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: huong vu — taylorsville Utah United States of America
top nails & hair beauty school
1735 west 5400 south taylorsville, Utah United States of America

top nails & hair beauty school Jasmine Beauty Supply Northern Leasing Company, Lew Ison, Nation Wide Merchant Services, Sun Enterprises are all ripoff and frauds taylorsville, Utah

I have always used my bank for merchant services before and always bought the credit card terminal.  Lew Ison came to me and told me that if I lease the Machine through Northern Leasing Company, he would reimburse the cost of the lease to me so I don't really have to pay for the lease.  He said he already get commission from the credit card so he doesn't need to make money off of me from the lease.  He even signed a paper saying that he will reimburse me.  I waited and waited and he never reimbused by lease amount.  I tried to track him down but the certified mail I sent to him got return.  I didn't follow up with that issue.

However, now that my contract is over with Northern Leasing, I returned the machine to them and paid all the fees.  They called me after they got the machine that its a wrong model.  Lew Ison wrote down a different model on the contract but deliver to me a different model and Northern Leasing is not working with me to get this straighten out. It is so frustrating to deal with all of these scum bags that just want to scam people.

Never do any business with any of these parties:.....Lew Ison, Sonny Ison, Sun Enterprises, Nation Wide Merchant Services...Especially Do Not Lease anything from Northern Leasing Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/top-nails-hair-beauty-school/taylorsville-Utah-84118/top-nails-hair-beauty-school-Jasmine-Beauty-Supply-Northern-Leasing-Company-Lew-Ison-N-1025257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on top nails & hair beauty school