Complaint Review: TOP SHELF SELECTIONS

• Updated: Mon, March 12, 2012

• Reported By: west Texan — U.S. Texas United States of America
TOP SHELF SELECTIONS
4250 VETERANS HIGHWAY, HOLBROOK, New York United States of America

TOP SHELF SELECTIONS I WAS RIPPED OFF BY TOP SHELF SELECTIONS. HOLBROOK, New York

*Author of original report: Top Shelf Selections

*Author of original report: Top Shelf Selections

I bought 1 set of MS-65 Morgan Silver Dollars from Top Shelf Selections. They got my credit card number, & before I realized it, they had sent 3 more sets for $325 a pop, & I never authorized it. I called and talked to "John" and he assured me it was a mistake, the employee who had put me on the "send when available list", was no longer there, and there would be no more coins sent. I was gone to work for 3 weeks, & when I got home, there were 2 more sets sent, 1 with 2 coins ($325) and 1 with 3 coins ($450).

I called my credit card people and told them about the unauthorized sales. They checked it out, and even tho the man investigating from the card company believed my side, he could not get the "merchant bank" for Top Shelf Selections to reimburese the credit card company. He said he had never seen anything like it. The merchants bank is probably in on the scam, also. I was stupid for giving my credit card info to anyone over the phone, but I never will again. These people are "slabbing " coins themselves as NCG, which is so close to the reputeable NGC, you have to look twice to notice. I hope me doing this keeps someone else from getting ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOP-SHELF-SELECTIONS/HOLBROOK-New-York-11741/TOP-SHELF-SELECTIONS-I-WAS-RIPPED-OFF-BY-TOP-SHELF-SELECTIONS-HOLBROOK-New-York-838869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOP SHELF SELECTIONS

Top Shelf Selections

AUTHOR: west Texan - (United States of America)

After negotiations between the owner of the company and myself, and not the belligerent manager and secretary, we were able to work out a deal to both of our satisfactions. Writing a report on this website was a factor in this. Would I deal with them in the future? I would have to think long and Hard and would most definitely NOT give them my credit card number.

But, the owner seems to be an honest man, and I respect him. He seems to have integrity.

Top Shelf Selections

AUTHOR: west Texan - (United States of America)