Complaint Review: topchoiceretailers.com

• Updated: Tue, December 31, 2013

• Reported By: Mahmoud — Lawrence Kansas
topchoiceretailers.com
16220 North 7th Street #1380, Phoenix, AZ 85022 Phoenix, Arizona USA

topchoiceretailers.com choice retailerstopchoiceretailers.comLivewire Marketing, LLC16220 North 7th Street #1380Phoenix They charged me $250 for fake business and refuse to refund me inspite of several phone calls and emails to them. Phoenix Arizona

They phoned me and offered to create a website for me (online business/ computer shop) that will generate income and asked for $500 as one time payment. I bargained with them and dropped the price to $250 with a 30 days (no questions asked) money back gurentee. I made the payment using my Discover credit card by phone. Then they emailed me a package to sign (electronicall) and return to them. When I read the documents, I felt that there is something fishey! They wanted me to give them all kinds of autherizations and they are not giving me any real thing. Like the store is not mine, but I have to grant them autherization to cash money in my behalf! At that moment, I felt that this can be a scam and decided to cancel the deal and called them to ask for cancellation and for full refund as they promised in their offer. Although I called to cancel within 24 hours (not 30 days) I never succeeded in getting my money back! I called them many many times and also emailed them but without any response. [continued below]....

..... I called Discover and asked them to stop payment but they said they can not do that because this is a company with real information and told me that I can open a dispute. I did opened a dispute with Discover and wasted hours of phone calls with Customer Services for nothing. After a month, I received from discover photocopies of papers sent to Discover from Choice Retailers claiming that they made a website for me and therefore the money should not be refunded. I wasted more than 3 months with Discover in opening a second dispute, but after more than a month received another copy of the same old fake documents. I lost $ 250 with many many hours of wasted time and frustration.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 02:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/topchoiceretailerscom/Phoenix-Arizona-85022/topchoiceretailerscom-choice-retailerstopchoiceretailerscomLivewire-Marketing-LLC16220-1111833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on topchoiceretailers.com