Complaint Review: Topix

• Updated: Thu, October 10, 2013

• Reported By: geminithetwins — Dungannon Virginia
Topix
1001 Elwell Ct Palo Alto, California USA

Topix let users stalk and harass me and said I couldn't defend myself on their site. Palo Alto California

*Author of original report: Do not visit www.topix.com !

Topix let's other users stalk and harass other users and won't let the user being stalked or harassed defend themselves on their website. Topix is a ripoff do not go to their website. If at all possible block the website from being used in your home. Topix is not worth using. Someone was stalking me and harassing me on their website and they told me I couldn't defend myself and blocked me from posting on topix to defend myself. Pathetic company don't let anyone you know on topix.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Topix/Palo-Alto-California-94303/Topix-let-users-stalk-and-harass-me-and-said-I-couldnt-defend-myself-on-their-site-Pal-1090931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Topix

Do not visit www.topix.com !

AUTHOR: geminithetwins - ()

Topix also makes money by people visiting their website. Please do not visit their webiste the more you visit www.topix.com the more money they make. So if you stop visiting it they will make no money and will shut down.