Complaint Review: toplinetvs.com

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: capt.ziggy — Rock Hall Maryland
toplinetvs.com
1320 142nd Place SE Bellevue, Washington USA

toplinetvs.com, Alex Alexander , Alex Alexandrov, Rob, Frank BEST TELEVISION DEAL WITHOUT DELIVERY TAKE YOUR MONEY, NO TV Bellevue Washington

*Consumer Comment: I would like to see a lawsuit to recover damages and see this man in jail

*General Comment: Let's get an attorney and go after this guy together!

On January 10th,2014, I ordered a Sharp LC70LE857U, which is a 70 in flat screen TV. The ite was priced at $1999.00. After I placed my order,I was told by the sales manager, (who identifies himself only as "Rob") if I did a direct deposit, 5% would be taken of my total plusI would receive a 5 year in home warrenty. My purchase order number was /is #53918 .  I made a couple attempts to transfer money to their acount trough my bank with no success. Either the account number or the spelling of the name waswrong. Each time his bank, would charge me $40.00 (Mind you I did all this to safe $100.00) Back and forth via e-mail we finally agreed, I could deduct $ 80.00 and  send a check out of my personal account for $1820.00 to cover the cost of the TV including shipping. After my check had cleared I was promised a tentative delivery of my TV on the Friday before the Super Bowl. No TV ever came, and I never heard an other word. On Feb. 10th, 2014 I send an e-mail requesting the status of my TV......I was asked for my name and purchase order number......2/11  I was told there had been a death and their deliveries were behind..... 2/12 I was informed he'd been out of town and he would be checking with Frank in shipping ..... i became suspicious and did some research and came upon RIPOFF REPORT and found out that I wasn't alone, there were other people ripped off by Toplinetvs.com I informed him that I was going to report him and his company to the Attorney General of Washington, which I did and I advise people who been ripped off by the same people likewise. Toplinetvs response verbatim was, quote: Sir i am trying to deliver per our policy which is stated on our website these units are very restricted, why can't you give me a chance and why would you file a complaint when we are still within our policy and you havent requested a refund.....My reply was : I want a TV

Besides the State Attorney General's office of Washington State, I was referred by friends in the FBI to file a report with Internet Crime Complaint Center  (IC3) which I did and I suggest people that been ripped of likewise should o the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/toplinetvscom/Bellevue-Washington-98007/toplinetvscom-Alex-Alexander-Alex-Alexandrov-Rob-Frank-BEST-TELEVISION-DEAL-WITHO-1123671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on toplinetvs.com

I would like to see a lawsuit to recover damages and see this man in jail

AUTHOR: Matchbox747 - ()

I am responding because I would like to be part of any lawsuit or action taken against Toplinetvs and specifically "Rob" or "Roman". He has stolen 1650 dollars from me.Similar story. I deposited 1650 in their Bank of America account in January and I am still waiting....now for my refund. Never received the tv obviously. And now he is waiting for his Paypal account to be verified. I am interested in contacting the FBI.I am very interested in locating this man personally and deal with him face to face.I have never been so angry about something.It is hard to believe that there is no legal recourse or legal protection against him.Yes, I understand it was a stupid move.But stuppidity on my part shouldn't allow him to steal with no recourse. Absolutely no one should order one thing from this site EVER. I want to see him held accountable.

#2 General Comment

Let's get an attorney and go after this guy together!

AUTHOR: RF Steamboat - ()

I've noticed that all the complaints came from 2014, as did mine (I'm RF Steamboat, submitted on 4/1/14).  I looked this guy up on BBB and he has an "F" rating.  There are other websites with complaints about him as well.  I will be contacting an attorney in the Bellevue area and taking him to court.  Does anyone else want to join in?  I'm not going to stop until he is out of business, even if I spend more on attorney's fees than he stole from me.  There is no method for sending and receiving private messsages on this website, but if anyone is interested, reply to this comment and I'll figure out how to get my contact info to you.  I have lots of documentation to support my case against this guy, and it sounds like everyone else here got the same run around as I did.