Complaint Review: topofthefirstpage.com

• Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: Ruthann — Yonkers New York United States of America
topofthefirstpage.com
9030 w. sahara ave suite 678 las vagas, Nevada United States of America

topofthefirstpage.com yourtopsearch.com, topofthepage.com, SCAM, Wanted more $$$ BEFORE, threatened to take me to court and to ruin my credit score las vagas, Nevada

On Dec 6,  I was praying for ways to help children who had been rescued from human trafficking, when the phone rang.  The gentleman asked me if I wanted to have my USANA website come up on the first page of search engines for 6 months in a row.  Or they give all my money back.  I said maybe and they went on to explain/show me and I said YES, and my yes was confirmed by a recording.  Within 24 hours I had a bad feeling, changed my mind, called AMEX and put it into dispute to give me time to research.

On that night, Dec. 7, person at Findyourtopsearch.com said I had signed a binding agreement and the company would go so far as to take me to court in Navada and put me into a collection agency that could ruin my credit score.  SHORT VERSION: In looking back: I was called/harrassed/threatened by at least 7 people. (I did not pick up the almost daily calls from their 800 number.)  They did not want partial payment!  (AND NOW I realized the reps seemed to be making up connections to my story as they went along: an aunt who was a Catholic nun like I had been, a rep who lived in the city I was born in, one of the owners who was part of a board for children who were abused.)

BLOW BY BLOW: Two days later, on Sunday, Dec 9, 2012, I got a call and I allowed him to talk me into it again since I really wanted to help these children.  About 8 days later I got a call that my "capture page"  from them and my company website would not give me the best results (instead of a full 5, they would only give me a 3 on a scale of 1-5)   The company could create a website for me for only $1500 instead of the usual $3000.  I told the rep I was not willing to pay a dime more.  I called AMEX and put them back into dispute and sent an e-mail to STOP ALL WORK.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/topofthefirstpagecom/las-vagas-Nevada-/topofthefirstpagecom-yourtopsearchcom-topofthepagecom-SCAM-Wanted-more-BEFORE-1018705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on topofthefirstpage.com