Complaint Review: TOPS SAVINGS PROGRAM

• Updated: Sun, June 23, 2013

• Reported By: Cliff — San Diego California
TOPS SAVINGS PROGRAM
2150 S. Country Club Dr. Ste#20 Mesa, Arizona USA

TOPS SAVINGS PROGRAM Company decieved me, by appearing to be able to help in credit card situation,they failed and then would not send me refund by contract Mesa Arizona

*Author of original report: Finally recieved Refund

The company contacted us, much like a telemarketing scheme and convinced me to allow them to bill my credit card for this fantastic new program,they wanted to be paid that day.It sounded like they contact the credit company do all the work and all I had to do was wait until I got a new card and then shift my debt over on this transfer deal. They also informed me if they could not deliver or get me the card on three trys they would refund 65% of the orginal 699.00 fee.That should of been my tip-off but I missed it.

The material they sent me was all the normal credit information you can get at any library if you take the time to research,and of course if you look at each card company listed they send, at the top it has their program logo so you think they have an in to these companys. They have nothing, you do all the calling,filling out applications, and they give them to you one at a time,they do nothing other than answer the phone.

Now upon all refusals when its refund time, you send all the materials back to them,and copies of the denials,your credit reports of course show this crap,and then comes the final punch line, that refund you are supposed to get, good luck on that one.I not only signed the letter in March, but have called them close to six times,and its the same story every time. Its sitting on someones desk,they have not been mailed out yet,over and over.

The particulars are the gentlemen stephen who explained how slow business was,and its taking just a little longer,and the best one yet was some lady up there who told us" its still on someones desk," for the third time,the wife questioned that, in which the lady immediately hung-up, rudeness seems to be a major problem with this business,along with redundancy.No one should have to go through this with any business they guarantee a refund,they should pay it. I am also finding many others having problems with this same outfit, its time to do something about them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOPS-SAVINGS-PROGRAM/Mesa-Arizona-85210/TOPS-SAVINGS-PROGRAM-Company-decieved-me-by-appearing-to-be-able-to-help-in-credit-card-1061504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOPS SAVINGS PROGRAM

Finally recieved Refund

AUTHOR: Cliff - ()

We finally recieved refund one day shy of 90 days, be prepeared for a long waiting period