Complaint Review: total brain quiz

• Updated: Thu, September 15, 2011

• Reported By: mikelamar — ORLANDO Florida United States of America
total brain quiz
3317 East Bell Rd, Phoenix AZ 85032 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

total brain quiz totalbrainquiz.com Never signed up, I even have BLOCKED msg on my T-mobile plan... And I still received $9.99 monthly, called 855 855 5193 they said that cannot refund the money Phoenix, Arizona

I have never signed up this service but I found your charge on my phone bill last month at $9.99/monthly. I don't know about your service or any thing concerning about yours. I even have BLOCKED msg on my T-mobile plan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2011 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/total-brain-quiz/Phoenix-Arizona-85032/total-brain-quiz-totalbrainquizcom-Never-signed-up-I-even-have-BLOCKED-msg-on-my-T-mobil-777091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on total brain quiz