Complaint Review: Total Choice Shipping

• Reported By: Debra — Rockwall Texas
Total Choice Shipping
146 West William Street Albert Lea, Minnesota USA

Total Choice Shipping Shipping Scam and Ripoff Albert Lea Minnesota

I was overcharged around $70 from the store in Albert Lea Minnesota. I ordered from Nick's Meats and they use this company to ship products. I was never informed from Nick's Meats about the charges until after my package was shipped off. It was shipped FEDEX and according to them the charges should of been around $75. But apparently Total Choice Shipping charges $70 extra to hand the package to the FEDEX guy. When I asked for a receipt from Randy Parks I was informed that he did not have one (1st lie). He also said FEDEX charges him more because he is a Mom and Pop store (2nd lie). Now whenever I hear about a "MOM AND POP" store going out of business I will not feel bad for them. This so called POP gives every one else a bad name. You can't cheat your customers and expect them to return. I did not choose this company it was chosen for me from Nick's Meats. And it seems like they both have a pretty sweet scam going on. I wonder if they split the extra $70 they cheated me out of? This company cheats it's customers, and does not deserve to be in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Choice-Shipping/Albert-Lea-Minnesota-56007/Total-Choice-Shipping-Shipping-Scam-and-Ripoff-Albert-Lea-Minnesota-1111623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Choice Shipping