Complaint Review: total defense refund e- mail

• Submitted: Thu, January 09, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, January 09, 2014

• Reported By: john — crystal river Florida
total defense refund e- mail
p.o box 130019 el paso, Texas USA

total defense refund e- mail I SENT IN ALL MY PAPER WORK ON TIME....THEY E-mail me back and said that in there eye I didn't send them the paper work in time...but I did I have copy of the paper work and it was sent in time. There r a rip off and now I can't even talk 2 known 1 also I e-mail me back said i didn't get my paper work in time but i did they gust rip me off.... el paso Texas

they r tryin to say my paper work for my refund was not in time but my records show that it was in time just got a plain old rip off for $63.00  i shuld have know this was going to happen know they have my cc number and i have to cancel that before they use it i fell like a dumb a** to fall for this trick

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/total-defense-refund-e-mail/el-paso-Texas-88513-0019/total-defense-refund-e-mail-I-SENT-IN-ALL-MY-PAPER-WORK-ON-TIMETHEY-E-mail-me-back-a-1114180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on total defense refund e- mail