Complaint Review: Total Defense

• Updated: Mon, December 16, 2013

• Reported By: David — Beckley West Virginia
Total Defense
555 Twin Dolphin Plaza Redwood City, California USA

Total Defense Total Defense/Tiger Direct Denied rebate claim based on improper information, then stated the time period had pased. Redwood City California

I purchased an Envizen 7" Tablet and Total Defense Internet Security bundle with the offer of getting a rebate. There was to be a $10 rebate and a $60 rebate. I received the $10 rebate with no problems. The $60 dollar rebate said it would take 8-10 weeks to process. I never received this rebate. I looked up my tracking number to inquire about the rebate. They stated that I should have received an email stating my rebate had been declined. When I contacted the rebate center, they transferred me to Total Defense. Total Defense claims that the time has expired and I should have noticed I ahd not received my rebate before now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Defense/Redwood-City-California-94065/Total-Defense-Total-DefenseTiger-Direct-Denied-rebate-claim-based-on-improper-informatio-1107401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Defense